Freestanding Stove Install & Service
Are you looking for a knowledgeable team of professionals to help you find the perfect wood or pellet stove for your home? Let Black Moose Chimney & Stove help! We sell some of the best stoves on the market in a variety of sizes and styles. Our stoves are designed to be more efficient and to burn more completely than the stoves of old. They produce less emissions and more warmth, so it’s a win for your home and the environment! Whether you’re shopping for a wood or a pellet appliance, you’ll find plenty of stoves to love in our selection.
Wood Stoves VS Pellet Stoves – Help Me Decide!
Having a tough time deciding whether a wood or pellet stove is right for your home? Here are a few major selling points for each:
- One reason homeowners opt for a wood stove over pellet is that wood logs are affordable and easy to find, while pellets must be purchased.
- Wood stoves can be enjoyed without electricity, making them a great source of warmth during a power outage.
- Wood provides a beautiful, romantic flame.
- Pellets can be bought in bags of various sizes. Have limited storage space? Buy a smaller bag!
- Pellet stoves emit virtually no smoke, making them great for the environmentally conscious homeowner.
- Pellet stoves can be turned on and off as needed, and can run unattended, thanks to their self-feeding hoppers and thermostats.
Both fuel types make use of a renewable resource and can provide you and your family with plenty of heat this winter. If you’re still not sure which type of stove will best serve you, give us a call! We’d love to help you with your decision!
Our Service Doesn’t Stop At The Point Of Sale
Those of us here at Black Moose Chimney & Stove are dedicated to providing high-quality, comprehensive service and care to our neighbors throughout New Hampshire. Our service doesn’t end with the sale – we also install & service stoves. Our team has extensive experience working with both wood and pellet stoves, and knows just what it takes to keep your stove in great working order. Click here to learn more about pellet stove service.
Give Us A Call Today!
Interested in a new stove? Call us at (603) 525-7905! Our team can help with everything from sales to installation and service. When you ask around about us, you’ll discover that Black Moose Chimney & Stove has worked hard to earn its reputation for excellence. Call us and experience our top-quality work for yourself.