Black Moose Chimney is always looking for quality people to join our team. We need people on our team who are committed to excellence in every aspect of the business; who are eager to learn and improve; who desire to help; who pay attention to detail; and who care about any job being completed well.
- Great pay
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation, Holidays
- Fun work environment in a great company culture
- Continued education and development
We have immediate openings for tech and laborer positions. If you would like to be considered for our team, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, or fill out our online application.
Who We Are:
We are a family owned, full-service, professional chimney company specializing in service (sweeping), inspection, and repairs of all types of chimneys. We also are experts at installing and repairing a wide variety of wood and pellet stoves. We believe in educating and investing in our people to help them grow both professionally and personally. Certification and continuing education are important foundations on which we build.
Black Moose Chimney is looking for service technicians in and around the Antrim/Hillsborough area. Are you a tradesman or an in-home service technician looking for a change? Our technicians provide expert cleaning, inspection, and repair services to their clients, working closely with them in the client’s home. The right candidate will be hard working, have excellent people skills, and be able to work directly with clients, as well as perform necessary technical work. We are looking for technicians who hold themselves to high standards in both the quality of their work and their conduct with clients, and who “do it right the first time”. Duties will include cleaning and inspecting appliances and venting; lifting heavy objects; working on ladders and roofs; general masonry repairs and construction; as well as some carpentry mixed in. We offer in house training in most areas.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Vocational training and/or previous in-home technician experience preferred.
- CSIA or NFI certification and/or construction experience is big plus, though not required immediately.
- Candidate will be responsible for a vehicle and must have a good driving record and be able to pass a background check and drug test. We check references!
- We will train the right candidate with the right attitude!
- Valid driver’s license and dependable transportation required.
Great income and career potential for the right person – health benefits, and paid vacation, also. Position is full time, year round — flexible schedule, if needed.
Black Moose Chimney is happy to serve such a large and diverse service area covering four counties in the Concord NH area.