We’re Hiring For Our Chimney Sweep Team
Are you a service technician looking for a company offering good pay, health benefits, and paid vacation? You’re in luck, we’re hiring for our team! Black Moose Chimney is looking for tradesmen and in-home service technicians near the Antrim/Hillsborough area.
Black Moose Chimney is a family-owned, full-service, professional chimney company that specializes in service (sweeping), inspection, and repairs of all types of chimneys. We are in search of people that are interested in joining a team of professionals. We seek crew members that learn and improve every day, pay attention to detail, and make sure each job is well-done.
The right candidate is able to meet the following standards of excellence:
Ability to Learn & Lead
- Our company believes in educating and investing in our team members to grow professionally and personally. We offer in-house training to each of our employees, but applicants must have at least a High School diploma or GED-equivalent.
- Candidates must also have a valid driver’s license and dependable transportation. A background check and drug test will be completed to see if you have a good driving and personal record. All references will be checked to see if candidates are a good match for Black Moose Chimney.
Ability to Get the Job Done
- We seek technicians that are able to provide expert cleaning, inspection, and repair services to clients. Duties include cleaning and inspecting appliances and venting; lifting heavy objects; working on ladders and roofs; general masonry repairs and construction; as well as some carpentry mixed in.
- We prefer for job candidates to have vocational training and/or previous in-home technician experience, it’s a plus for us. Having CSIA or NFI certification and/or construction experience is another big plus, but it is not required immediately.
- Some candidates may not be an expert in all areas of the job, but don’t let that stop you from applying. We are willing to train candidates that come in with the right attitude! Our company works to make sure that each team member is properly trained and ready to take on all challenges.
Ability to be Client-Friendly
- Lastly, we want team members that are here to serve our clients. They support our business and they deserve the best care we can give them. We have technicians who hold themselves to high standards in both the quality of their work and their conduct with clients, and who “do it right the first time”.
- At the end of the day, Black Moose Chimney is a high-quality business that is interested in hiring high-quality team members. If you meet our expectations, the rewards are huge! We offer great income and career potential for the right people – positions are full-time, year-round and are flexible, if needed.
- We have immediate openings for tech and laborer positions. If you would like to be considered for our team, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our online contact form.
Join one of the best family-owned professional chimney companies in the business today!