Chimney & Fireplace Service – Certified Chimney Sweep
Are you searching for New Hampshire’s most reliable and professional chimney and fireplace service company? Black Moose Chimney & Stove is the company to call! We have years of industry education and experience and know just what it takes to restore and maintain the safety, beauty, and efficiency of your chimney system and fireplace.
Since our inception, we’ve worked hard to exceed customer expectation and meet all of the chimney, fireplace, and masonry needs of our neighbors throughout Hillsborough, Cheshire, Merrimack, and Sullivan counties. Wherever you live in the area, be it New Boston, Keene, Weare, Concord, Goffstown, New London, or Henniker, you can count on Black Moose Chimney & Stove when you need quality, thorough, courteous work.
Our Chimney & Fireplace Services
We offer comprehensive chimney and fireplace services designed to keep your system in tip-top shape. Our services include the following:
- Chimney Sweeping – Is your chimney system clean and ready for another year of use? If not, we can help! Our technicians provide thorough, mess-free chimney sweeping services. During a sweeping, we’ll remove any build-up, blockages, or glazed creosote so you can enjoy a safer, more efficient system. We take great care to keep your home clean and protected throughout the process, and will have your system clean and good to go in no time. Learn more here!
- Chimney Inspections & Video Scan – Every year, whether you use your fireplace once a season or once a day, your chimney system should be professionally inspected by a knowledgeable and experienced technician. Inspections can detect problems and hazards that would otherwise be unseen, and can help you enjoy your fireplace without unnecessary risk. Here at Black Moose Chimney & Stove, we know just how important these chimney inspections are, which is why we use video scan technology. Thanks to our special equipment, we can see areas of the chimney system that would otherwise be out of reach. Click here to learn more about our professional chimney inspection services.
- Chimney Relining – The liner of your chimney is responsible for keeping heat and byproducts contained and removing any smoke or carbon monoxide from the home – but is your liner doing its job? If your chimney liner is cracked or corroded, we can restore your chimney by relining with a new stainless steel liner or resurfacing with HeatShield®.
- Chimney Caps – Is your flue closed off from the outside with a proper-fitting chimney cap? If not, let us help! We can install a quality chimney cap that fits with your aesthetics and protects your chimney from water, leaves, animals, twigs, and more. Click here to read more about why chimney caps are so important and how we can help!
- Leaky Chimney Repair & Waterproofing – A leaky chimney is not something to be ignored! If you’re seeing signs of water or vegetation on your chimney or in your firebox, give us a call! We specialize in leaky chimney troubleshooting and repair services. Whether you need flashing repaired or installed or masonry waterproofing, we’ve got you covered.
Let Us Help!
If you live in New Hampshire, look no further than Black Moose Chimney & Stove for all of your chimney and fireplace needs. To request an appointment, give us a call at (603) 525-7905. We look forward to serving you!
Call on our experienced technicians here at Black Moose Chimney & Stove when you need expert masonry work. From repairs to rebuilds, we do it all.
Right on time, emailed reminder, called. Tech/Noah was a wealth of information. Inspected everything, even went on the roof and inspected the chimney. Excellent company.